Outdoor Activities: World Class Snowboarding and Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snow Tubing , Nordic Skiing, Hiking, Road Biking, Mountain biking, Fishing, Huckleberry picking, Rafting, Golfing, Rock Climbing, Wind surfing, Kite boarding, Cascade mountain biking and hiking trails. Breathtaking Cascadian scenery.
Boardwalk is Located in the core area of historical Government Camp on Mt Hood. All restaurants and shopping is within easy walking distance of Boardwalk Lodge
- One hour away from Portland and PDX.
- Seven miles from Timberline ski area and historical Timberline Lodge.
- 12 miles from Mt. Hood Meadows
- Directly across the road from Ski Bowl Winter and Summer recreation area
- Walk to dining and evening entertainment; visit the Mt Hood Cultural Center & Museum.
This is the place everyone wants to be! Come enjoy the upbeat atmosphere and youthful energy of Government Camp from the most convenient location in town.
If you like to snowboard year round, Government Camp is an awesome one-of-a-kind Village, and a great location for winter recreation without the long drive. The surrounding Oregon Cascade mountains are incredible.
Close to downtown life in Government Camp, all Mt Hood ski areas and cross country facilities. Good on site parking, kids can sled close to the lodge.