in Government Camp, Mt. Hood is the perfect retreat for your family and large and small groups. It’s the perfect place to get away w/family, meet for your next family reunion, church group, ski vacation, or wedding.
LOCATION: Government Camp, Oregon at the base of Mt. Hood in the Village of Government Camp, One hour from Portland and PDX, just minutes to Ski Bowl , Timberline, and Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Areas and historical Timberline lodge. (Google Map below)
ACCOMMODATIONS: BOARDWALK LODGE is a beautiful four-story, five unit building that sleeps 48 total. 9 total Bedrooms and 5 Baths are divided into five two bedroom individual units, which are interconnected. Privacy is possible and individual units are also available. Two Hot Tubs. One on each front deck! Please inquire. Watch Virtual Tour
About Boardwalk Lodge:
- Five total units, each unit is 1,250 sq. ft., all are interconnected but privacy is possible.
- Each unit sleeps 2 to 12 comfortably, the entire lodge can comfortably accommodate up to 48 guests.
- Each identical unit has 2 bedrooms, one double bathroom with 2 large vanity sinks and two shower stalls and a kitchen and living area.
- Two Hot Tubs. One on each front deck!!
- W/D in each unit
- WIFI, DVD, HD flat screen TV in each unit
- 1,250 sq. feet Great Room is used for recreation, conferences, banquet dining, and just relaxing & offers a full size pool table, ping-pong table,
foosball table, Full size flat screen HD TV, and a furnished hang out area.
Most unit bedrooms have a queen bed and two or three twin over full beds. Please inquire about specific needs. Boardwalk accommodates small families and many types of groups!
Perfect for family vacations, vacation Rentals, weddings, retreats, church groups, family reunions, and snowboard and ski vacations.
- Newly refurbished with all new furniture and bedding.
- PET FRIENDLY with landlord’s approval.
- NO SMOKING except outside on one of the four balconies.
- Two night minimum
- Mid week rates can be negotiated and are lower (Call for mid week rates)
- Add 7% to all rates for room tax
- A flat cleaning fee is added depending on how many units are reserved.
Boardwalk accepts Visa, MC and Checks.
Call for a rate quote and availability
Contact: John Ingersoll 503.501.7500
Physical Address: 30544 E. Olive St., Government Camp, Oregon, 97028