LOCATION: Smartly situated in the Village of Government Camp, Oregon at the base of Mt. Hood. Boardwalk is one hour from Portland and PDX, just minutes to Ski Bowl, Timberline, and Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Areas and historical Timberline lodge. (Google map below)
About Boardwalk Lodge:
- Five total units, each unit is 1,250 sq. ft., all are smartly interconnected and are set up for privacy.
- The entire lodge can comfortably accommodate 30 -44 guests…. (48 maximum occupancy). Bedrooms have down quilts and nice linens.
- All five units have a fully stocked kitchen.
- All five units have a comfortable living room, leather couches, large HD flat screen TVs and Dish Network.
- Each identical unit has 2 bedrooms, one double bathroom with 2 large vanity sinks and two shower stalls and a kitchen and living area.
- Two Hot Tubs. One on each front deck!!
- W/D in each unit
- WIFI, DVD, HD flat screen TV in each unit
- 1,250 sq. feet Great Room is used for recreation, conferences, banquet dining, and just relaxing & offers a full size pool table, ping-pong table, foosball table, Full size flat screen HD TV, and a furnished hang out area.
Most unit bedrooms have a queen bed and one or two twin-over-full bunk beds. Please inquire about a floor plan and bed layout and about specific needs. Boardwalk accommodates small families and many types of groups!
Boardwalk is perfect for family vacations, vacation rentals, weddings, retreats, church groups, family reunions, and snowboard and ski vacations.
- Newly refurbished with all new furniture, leather couches and love seats and bedding.
- PET FRIENDLY with landlord’s approval.
- NO SMOKING except outside on one of the decks.
- Two night minimum
- Add 7.8% to all rates for room tax
- A flat cleaning $425 cleaning fee is added for the entire lodge.
Boardwalk accepts Visa, MC and Checks.
Call for a rate quote and availability
Contact: John Ingersoll 503.501.7500
Physical Address: 30544 E. Olive St., Government Camp, Oregon, 97028